Dog Friendly | DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Westerwood
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
- Welcome to Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Westerwood! We are excited that you have chosen to spend your time with us. We love extending hospitality to every traveller, especially our four-legged friends.
A fee of £20 per dog per night is charged for your pet to stay. However the pet owner/guardian may be responsible for any additional cost to the sum of £50 for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities should these be required.
- To make the most of your stay, we’ve included some friendly reminders about how we accommodate our Guests in the most pet friendly way.
OUR PET POLICY
- Dogs are welcome to stay with their owners in their owners bedrooms during their stay
- Owners should supply their own pet bedding
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times during their stay at the hotel
- Should a dog be left alone in a guests bedroom, it must be well behaved and not cause upset to other guests nearby
- Dogs are not permitted into the hotel lounges, restaurants or bars at any time (except to enter or exit the hotel)
- Assistance/ Service dogs for those with a disability will be allowed to accompany their owner at all times in all areas, as these dogs are specially trained for such an environment
- We welcome dogs at Glasgow Westerwood, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
We look forward to welcoming you and your furry friend to DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Westerwood.