Early Bird 2020 Golf Breaks
There’s no need to worry about poor exchange rates if you book your golf break here at DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Westerwood Spa & Golf Resort, where you can enjoy playing golf on a course being designed by Seve Ballesteros.
What’s more, if you book before October 31st, your visit will be charged at the same rates as 2019, guaranteeing an even better deal for your £££s.
And, additionally, for every 12* golfers in a group booking, one will go free.
We offer a championship-standard golf course and the facilities one would expect from a four-star hotel. The only thing that’s less than expected is the price.
Book direct before 31st October 2019 to take advantage of our early bird offers:
- 1 FREE place in 12*
- £10 resort voucher for every golfer*
- 2019 prices are frozen
One night accommodation
36 holes of golf per person
An evening meal*
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability.
- *1 free place in 12 available at; Dunston Hall, Slaley Hall, Oulton Hall, Telford Hotel and Doubletree Westerwood. 1 free place in 16 available at Doubletree Forest Pines and Belton Woods.
- *20% off drinks for groups of 12 or more - excludes one night saturday stays and is not available at Doubletree Westerwood.
- Tee times may be restricted and only apply to weekdays, see individual golf course terms and conditions.
- Offer must be booked directly with the resort or central golf teams
- QHotels reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Suitable for all ages; under 16's must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum 4 people per group.
- Clubs can be hired in the shop from £15 per round; payable directly to golf club, subject to venue. Must be pre-booked.
- Dress code: Jeans, denim trousers, leggings or tracksuit bottoms are not permitted. Collarless T shirts not permitted on the course, however collarless shirts designed for golf may be worn and shirts must be tucked in at all times. Ladies may wear sleeveless tailored shirts and golf shoes must be worn at all times.
- Golf balls are not included.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- £10 resort voucher has to be used in full in one transaction either in the pro shop or golf bar. Maximum voucher allowance is £300 per group. *Only available for groups of 12 or more.
- Restaurant location depends on venue. Dinner at Oulton Hall is available in the Claret Jug with a £10 supplement to move to The Calverley Grill.